In India, oriental cuisine has achieved a huge demand and popularity. We see left and right, people serving Chinese and Thai food. To cater to the taste demand, the cuisine sometimes undergoes alternations in terms of ingredients and spices. But with an average Indian population increasingly travelling and exploring different tastes, maintaining authenticity has become a great USP for restaurants.
Speaking of authenticity, Radisson Noida presents a chance to embark on a culinary journey through southeast Asia. The chefs at Ni Hao prepare pan-Asian cuisine using authentic spices and ingredients specially brought in from countries like China and Thailand. You can glimpse into the live kitchen or view the city skyline from the rooftop while you dine.
About the decor
NI HAO has an exquisite authentic Chinese decor with everything in light bloomy colours like pink, beige, white, lavender etc. It has seating of approximately 50 people at a time. The chairs for seating are made out of special bamboos and are handmade.
There are beautiful authentic Chinese chandeliers hanging around the restaurant with Chinese carvings. It gives the place an oriental look.
The wall that displays all varieties of Chinese teapots is really a treat to your Oriental food lover eyes.
1) Pan fried slit chilly chicken (its spicy flavoured chicken)
2) Crispy Lotus Stem and cheese and veg stuffed spring rolls.
3) Pecking duck with pancake (it’s our famous and signature dish of Nihao)
4) Assorted Veg and Non Veg dim sum basket
5) Broccoli and water chestnut dumpling (its stuff with Oriental green vegetable and its very healthy food)
6) Chimney pot chicken soup (it’s Nihao’s signature soup)
7) Asian green in soya sauce (it’s light and very healthy exotic vegetable)
8) Jasmine Rice (it’s very famous rice in North Eastern Thailand) and Thai Curry
9) Fried ice-cream (it’s another signature dessert of Ni Hao)
This restaurant startup began its journey one and a half years ago.
Since then, it has become an icon of authentic Oriental cuisine. Managed by Executive Chef Sujeet Singh, the restaurant has become a hit with Asian food lovers. Every Chef renders a personal touch with the visitors and Chef Sujeet loves to interact with the food lovers and is always on his toes to get the feedback from his customers.
The restaurant used to function from evening onwards catering to drinks, snacks and dinners but by popular demand, it has recently opened for lunch as well.
Although the restaurant is placed inside Radisson Hotel in Sector 55, Noida, much of the footfall comprises of customers who are not just guests in the 90-room hotel. Many corporate offices with South Asian employees and families come to enjoy Oriental lunches in Ni Hao.
They have a huge menu which includes almost every popular Asian dish.
So, the next time you are on a look-out for some awesome Oriental cuisine, just remember Ni Hao. And don’t forget to break the fortune cookies.